Many shops and providers will likely be closed on Christmas Day and most do not reopen till Dec. 27.
Christmas Day falls on a Sunday this 12 months
This 12 months Christmas Day falls on a Sunday.
Many Prince Edward Island companies and providers will likely be closed Dec. 25 and Boxing Day.
Some companies may even be closed or have lowered hours on Dec. 24.
It is best to name forward earlier than you allow to substantiate in the event that they’re open or closed.
Here’s a checklist of what is open and closed for among the Island’s fundamental companies and public providers:
- Provincial places of work, together with Entry P.E.I. areas will shut Dec. 23 at midday and reopen Dec. 28.
- All P.E.I. Liquor shops will likely be open till 5 p.m. on Dec. 24 and reopen on Dec. 27 with common hours.
- All P.E.I. Hashish shops will likely be open till 5 p.m. Dec. 24 and reopen on Dec. 27 with common hours.
- Slemon Park and Park Road COVID-19 testing websites will likely be open Dec. 24 from 8 a.m. to midday.
- All COVID-19 testing websites and reserving traces for testing and vaccines will likely be closed Dec. 25, 26 and 27.
- Municipal places of work in Summerside will likely be closed Dec. 24 to Dec. 27, reopening at 8:30 a.m. on Dec. 28.
- Municipal places of work in Charlottetown will likely be closed at midday on Dec. 23, reopening Dec. 28 for normal hours.
- Atlantic Superstores will shut at 5 p.m. on Dec. 24 and will likely be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. They may reopen at 7 a.m. on Dec. 27.
- Sobeys shops will all be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. On Dec. 24, Sobeys shops will shut at 5 p.m.
- All Murphy’s Pharmacy areas will likely be closed Christmas Day. Some, together with Cornwall, Kensington, Stratford, Parkdale, Queen Road, Kinlock and West Royalty will likely be open on Boxing Day, and hours will range relying on the placement.
- Confederation Courtroom Mall will shut Dec. 24 at 4 p.m. and reopen on Dec. 27 for normal hours. The Customers Drug Mart will likely be open till 9 p.m. on Dec. 24, will likely be closed on Christmas Day, and reopen at 10 a.m. on Dec. 26.
- The Customers Drug Mart areas at 403 College Ave. and 675 College Ave., Summerside’s Nation Truthful Mall and Kinlock Plaza will likely be open Dec. 24, 25 and 26. Hours will range relying on the placement.
- Lawtons Medicine areas will likely be closed on Christmas Day, however will reopen on Boxing Day. Hours will range relying on location.
- Royalty Crossing, the previous Charlottetown Mall, will shut Dec. 24 at 5 p.m. and can reopen on Dec. 27 at 9 a.m.
- P.E.I. Public Libraries will shut at midday on Dec. 24, and will likely be closed on Dec. 25 and Dec. 26.
- All Island Waste Administration Company collections will proceed as regular by the vacations.
- IWMC drop-off centres will shut Dec. 24 at 12:30 p.m. They are going to be closed on Dec. 25 and Dec. 26, and can reopen Dec. 27 for normal hours.
- T3 Transit metropolis transit won’t be working on Dec. 25 and Dec. 26. On Dec. 24, will probably be working, however some schedules have modified, so verify the web site. Rural transit won’t function from Dec. 24 to Dec. 26.
- Canada Publish won’t have common assortment or supply of mail Dec. 25 to Dec. 27. Postal shops in franchise areas could also be open based on the host enterprise’s hours of service.
An earlier model of this checklist mentioned authorities places of work, together with Entry P.E.I., would reopen Dec. 27. In reality, they reopen Dec. 28.
Dec 26, 2022 12:30 PM AT